Friday, December 11, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

My momma-instinct is so strong now, I want a child. Like NOW. We saw this 'si-fu' who said hubs and I will have children naturally in 2 years time. 2 years?!! That is like freaking 730 days or 17520 hours!
Should we go against natural selection and seek medical assistance or sit back and have faith. I am not a person who can sit back and let nature takes it course. Patient is definitely not my name. And lets be realistic, we can't just rely on that 'divine' info (Hello! I major in Medical science) can we?
After much deliberation, we decided to proceed with scientific intervention and called up my OBGYN (whom earlier confirmed that I am 'reproductively' in good shape after loads of 'weird' tests) to kick-start the 'miracle' process. And then guess what, their lab is still under renovation. Bummer. Nothing can be done now.
Sigh... I got to wait for another month. Keeping fingers crossed. Well, looking at the bright side, if what the 'si-fu' claimed is true, and our 'scientific intervention' aka project mini alpha is a success, then we will just have more children. Perhaps we should just loosen up and enjoy the process of getting there. And oh, work the extra hours too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment