Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fraternal Twins!

It is confirmed. We are having fraternal twins! My babies have roommies...I am like a semi-detached there...hahaha. It is exhilarating, over the moon exciting and also nerve wrecking. How am I going to breast feed 2 babies at one go? We will need 2 baby car seats, plus the maid and the barang-barang... can they feed into the car? We need bigger MPV....If it's a boy and a girl, they can't share room for long.. We need more rooms.
Regardless, it is a blessing that we are very much grateful for :) We will take one step at a time, with such fantastic support, I am sure things will iron out. Most importantly now is for the little twinkies to grow strong and healthy. It was such an amazing experience to see the two little heartbeats on the screen and the loving beaming look on hubby's face. Those little miracles are priceless.
My daily prayer now will also include for the morning sickness and food aversion to get better. Oh, by the way, morning sickness is REALLY a misnomer. It should be called the Whole-Day sickness.... bleah..
But my dear hubby is a real darling taking care of ALL the household chores on top of taking care of his preggie wife. He never fail to amaze me. To see his big smile at the end of the day is always the highlight of my day :) I need to count my blessings more often.
We cheated with home pregnancy test kit before the official blood test ;)
Our precious 8 weeks scan

No comments:

Post a Comment