Monday, November 30, 2009

Good Weekend

The last weekend has been very fruitful. Plenty has been accomplished over the few days of my domesticated life. But not sure if the calories burned will balanced out the calories consumed.
It started on Thursday afternoon:
Hubs went golfing with his buddies
Mom in law came over (I entertained with lots of chatting and gossiping)
I tried some new chicken stew recipe, did laundry, ironing & cleaning

Friday
Hubs & I took MIL shopping at Gurney Plaza (with more chit chat and juicy news)
Breakfast at Xuan Xin Restaurant (Delicious fried rice & Dim Sum)
Lunch at Manilla Place
Tea at some tea house selling bird nest drinks
Drop in at jewelers to check on the progress of my new solitaire ring setting
Some DIY project at home

Saturday
Had delicious hokkien mee for breakfast
Golfing with Hubby and brother at BJCC driving range
Car wash
More shopping at Queensbay (bought new swim wear)
Hub’s buddies came over for table tennis session
Had mee suah kor for dinner with black vinegar. It was good. I cant remember the last time I had this dish.

Sunday
Dear hubby was so sweet to scrub clean the bathroom (a chore that I intend to do) while I slept in (Too much FB games last nite) I love you darling!
Sinful nasi kandar lunch with lots of gravy
Visit cousin at hospital which led to a mini family gathering at the hospital cafetaria
Seafood dinner at Teluk Kumbar to celebrate dad’s birthday (Yummy crabs & beautiful sunset view)
Night swim (desperately need to try out new swim wear :P). It is very nice to have the whole pool to our selves.

I am exhausted... happily exhausted

No comments:

Post a Comment