Friday, February 11, 2011

New Year. New Life

It has been awhile since my last post. We have been so busy that for a moment I lost the sense of time. My two months maternity leave went by in a blink of an eye. Life has changed since. It's no longer just the two of us. I am now officially a mother of two. We are now a family of four.
Our precious twinkies are now 9 weeks old. They are perfectly healthy and beautiful. I could not be prouder (insert a big wide grin). Please welcome Alexis and Aiden Tan. Aren't they the cutest babies ever ever..? ok, so naturally I am biased....but they are my daughter and son... my children. The miracle of life still amazes me.Alexis the big sister was 2.9kg at birth. She is now 5.2kg. She is the sweetest little girl ever...sweet child of mine.

Aiden, the lil brother was 2.7kg at birth is now 5.7kg. He is the most adorable feisty little boy.

Alexis during playtime.

Aiden and his cheeky toothless grin.

It is not easy to take good pictures of 2 babies together. Here is one with both of them looking funny (but still cute :P).

My babies, Mummy love you both till the end of time.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! they are precious!!! :)
    I hope I can be as lucky as you soon :)

    ReplyDelete