Wednesday, April 22, 2009

How does my hubby love me?

I'm feelling lovey-dovey-cheesy... :)

  • Hubby will wake up 7am in the morning on his off days to drive me to work (coz he knows that I so hate to drive, me being a lousy driver is besides the point)
  • He always offer to buy me breakfast before sending me to work (if he's driving me)
  • He downloads all my fav series and watch them with me
  • Hubby will make me my Milo drink anytime of the day the way that I like it
  • He offers me his last prawn in his char koay teow
  • He make sure my car's petrol tank is top up
  • Hubby patiently waits while I get pretty (Facial & Hair Saloon which can take hours)
  • He sends me msg & calls out of the blue just to say " I love you"
  • He tolerates my weird obsessive clean-aholic personality
  • Hubby somehow 'understands' why I perpetually need more shoes and bags
  • He spoils me with shopping sprees and hotel retreats
  • Hub's on the same page with my family
  • He nurse me when I am sick
  • He pampers me with foot massage
  • He constantly brings home 'surprise snacks' for me after work
  • He makes sure I'm well fed
  • Hubby supports my designer bags indulgence, yaay
  • He is always standing on my side and takes no nonsense from people who stepped on my tail
  • Hubby make sure that my car is serviced and maintained in tip-top condition so that I can drive safely
  • He knows how to cheer me up with that funny smile
  • Hubby spoils me rotten and I love it!

I can go on and on with my list. I lurve my man....
As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you

2 comments:

  1. very very touching, i love it.. never tot that i did so much, fells like not that much....:)....a lot more to go....

    ReplyDelete