Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday my Love!

Happy Birthday Darling! May today be filled with love, understanding and contentment as you journey through life with me. Joy and happiness will definitely come your way. Many many happy returns!
"Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be."
Every morning I wake up and see,
The most handsome man lying next to me.
He's the one I cherish and love,
A blessing sent from Heaven above.
I will love him as a faithful wife should,
And do everything for him I could.
I would let him know everyday,
That I love him more than words can say.

A husband is someone, Who is loving and true
Bringing much joy to the things that you do
The smiles he gives at the start of the day
Fill you with love as you start on your way
A husband is someone special,Whose sweet love is shown
By that special smile that is yours and yours alone
This is you darling
The love of my life
The man I love dearly
I'm glad I'm your wife
Happy Birthday

1 comment: