Friday, September 4, 2009

Pot of Gold

Have you ever had days that seem to be filled with gloomy times ahead? Troubled water and uncertain cloudy hazy sky? Well, that was exactly how I was feeling for the past two days...a puddle of mud for God knows what reason.
I needed some lifting of the moody spirit. Hubs tried silly jokes to cheer me up. And with some bonding session with the funny siblings (who can literally make me laugh till I cry), all seem to be better.
The water is clearer; the clouds have parted revealing blue skies. The spirit been lifted. No days too dark, no problems too big in the embrace of warm love. In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future. The love of a family is life’s greatest blessing.
I leave you with some sweet yummy looking cookies :) Have a good weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment